So Clara has done really well with her new baby sister so far, but she is starting to melt down more frequently, demand more attention from us, be more clingy and strangely enough becoming a Mamas girl! (she has always been more of a daddy's girl) Anna is also very much a mamas girl, probably because that's where she gets her food from currently, but she also feels most comfortable going to sleep with me too. Luckily she is sleeping more on Dad, and at night will sleep in her cradle most of the time, what a blessing! They are both such sweet girls, we feel very lucky. I keep waiting to call work to sign up for times, because I really just don't want to go back! However, when I look at our finances, and our goals, then I see that I REALLY do need to go back to work! We need to save up money to move back to Texas, and I really want to pay off our smallest credit card, our hospital bill, and smallest student loan before May, so again I have to work! Here is a fairly recent picture, Clara is clenching her new "baby jaguar" that Grandma got her, hope y'all enjoy!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Adjustment
So Clara has done really well with her new baby sister so far, but she is starting to melt down more frequently, demand more attention from us, be more clingy and strangely enough becoming a Mamas girl! (she has always been more of a daddy's girl) Anna is also very much a mamas girl, probably because that's where she gets her food from currently, but she also feels most comfortable going to sleep with me too. Luckily she is sleeping more on Dad, and at night will sleep in her cradle most of the time, what a blessing! They are both such sweet girls, we feel very lucky. I keep waiting to call work to sign up for times, because I really just don't want to go back! However, when I look at our finances, and our goals, then I see that I REALLY do need to go back to work! We need to save up money to move back to Texas, and I really want to pay off our smallest credit card, our hospital bill, and smallest student loan before May, so again I have to work! Here is a fairly recent picture, Clara is clenching her new "baby jaguar" that Grandma got her, hope y'all enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
1 comment:
How are things going now with the two kiddos at home?
Post a Comment