Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello!

Hello everyone! Well I'm finally joining the bandwagon and switching from Yahoo to here! Hope to write some fun stuff and keep in touch!

2 comments:

Raena said...

YAY! I'm so glad you are here! About the Burt's...all of the stuff we use is a 3 or under. Yeah, I always go to Sun Harvest and write down the products I am interested in - then go home and run them through the database. I am SO SO SO excited about making the transition to natural living...it can get expensive though. Miss you and love you very much!

Raena said...

ONE MORE THING! Let me design a blog header for your page...send me some pics and tell me what colors you like. (I have a little time on my hands, since Michael is at home for 2 weeks.)

Jeremiah 29:11


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.