Well here are some pics of the last few days when we left! We are back in Texas and loving it! The day we left was pretty crazy, Clara got car sick, before we even left West Haven! We made it to NYC, had few problems going through security, (Clara had to take things OUT of her bag to put them through security, pooh was lonely...) We made it through, ate lunch, had a good flight and next thing you know we were in Texas!! It's been really hot, but we're having fun! (when I say hot I mean 100+ degrees, just in case you were wondering! Our low temps for the day are like CT's high temp!!) Well more posts soon!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Back In Texas!!!
Well here are some pics of the last few days when we left! We are back in Texas and loving it! The day we left was pretty crazy, Clara got car sick, before we even left West Haven! We made it to NYC, had few problems going through security, (Clara had to take things OUT of her bag to put them through security, pooh was lonely...) We made it through, ate lunch, had a good flight and next thing you know we were in Texas!! It's been really hot, but we're having fun! (when I say hot I mean 100+ degrees, just in case you were wondering! Our low temps for the day are like CT's high temp!!) Well more posts soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
No comments:
Post a Comment